Help from the community is essential for SSCAC to provide the following program and services to assist low-income individuals and families in the South Shore area:
- Fuel Assistance
- South Shore Early Education
- Appliance Management Program (AMPS)
- Heating System Repair/Replacement (HEARTWAP)
- Emergency Rent/Mortgage/Utility Assistance
- Food Resources Program
- South Shore Family Network
- Food Basket
- Consumer Aid
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Since 1965, South Shore Community Action Council (SSCAC) has worked to end poverty on the South Shore by creating opportunities for education, training, and work for people of all ages. Together with over 1,500 community partners and volunteers, they make a powerful difference in the lives of 20,000 disadvantaged people each year. Curtis Construction is proud to assist in SSCAC efforts to improve the opportunities and well-being of disadvantaged individuals and families throughout the South Shore.
Click below to learn more about SSCAC and the Pumpkin Run.